Question about degree and starting my own business??

I am going back to college in Jan. for Business Management. I would love to start my own small business..Is this the degree that would lead me in the right direction?? Also, does anyone have an advice on starting your own business..startup costs, how to go about all of it..any advice would be helpful..btw I would love to have my own catering/events coordinator business..Thanx

kprincess19

Asked by kprincess19 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in

• You can call your local Better Business Bureau and ask them for their advisors. They usually have a free service to help ppl like yourself who have questions like this. They also help you with free seminars showing how to create a business plan and get started.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You do not need a degree to start your own business. Get in touch with your local Small Business Association, they will be able to help you out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2009