Sinus drainage..Please help!

Okay I know you don't want to STOP sinus drainage, but is there anything I can do to help? My throat is so stinking sore, I feel like I'm going to puke I'm guessing thats from the draining going into my tummy, and just plain cruddy.. As if I'm not uncomfy enough I'm 33 weeks pregnant with a almost 20 month old... Someone please tell me something that will help me feel better.. I don't want to feel this bad Christmas=(!!!!

MizMzBowz

Asked by MizMzBowz at 9:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• Have someone go buy you a Neti Pot at the pharmacy (or Target/Walmart, etc). That should help.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I had to have sinus surgery years ago and I was taught to use a saline solution and flush my nose out. it gets it out of there and helps me alot. also i gargle with warm salt water. and take musinex, but not sure if you can take that if you are pregnant. lemons and orange juice will help your throat. Good Luck and merry christmas.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2009