Will you have family drama this Christmas?

I have a feeling that we are :( Although my brother lives fairly close, we don't see them often. We had a family get together last Sunday at my parents with one of my Moms sisters that came in from out of town. We didn't invite my brother and his family. I have a feeling he heard from another uncle that we had gotten together. Now, I don't know if he will come to my parents on Christmas day. UGH I hate drama. My stomach is already hurting.

Anyway...who else is expecting drama this holiday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is usually something. My grandma is 80 and she is starting to lose it a little bit she tends to get a little crazy. My sister is always doing something to cause drama. I am not that worried about it, I guess I am used to it. Oh and I am sure there will be drama at my inlaws, they are always stirring thing up.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• of course. My house looks like the Griswalds.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm glad we're not the only ones LOL misery loves company ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My dad and grandmother sometimes fight, but since we have our Xmas celebration at our house, it's easier for me to shut them down. I tell them there's no fighting in my home and if they want to fight, they can go out in the cold. I know it sounds mean, but it makes them stop. Five years ago, I had major family drama when my I announced my second pregnancy and my sister locked herself in my son's room for two hours, crying because her husband had left her (in June). I learned that year not to put up with any of that drama crap in my home!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Sigh...I'm sure we will.Everyone is trying to be the Queen of Christmas and get all the attention.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2009