What R U doing Christmas Eve?

We r going to my SIL/BIL and celebrating Christmas with them and MIL/FIL. We'll take the boys Christmas pj's so that we can get a pic. of them in them with their new cousin. Then we'll come home and set out milk/cookies for Santa

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I will kick back and watch White Christmas. I'll probably be wrapping some last minute presents.

Answer by Bmat at 10:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Fitting in our third Christmas celebration of the year. My husband and I both come from divorced parents, so we get several Christmases. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We'll be celebrating my birthday during the day then at night we get into the new PJs and we go outside and look for rudolf's nose. Then when they see it they end up running back into the house so they can hurry up and go to bed since Santa is on his way.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Hiding out in the house, waiting for Christmas morning. I do not leave my home from Christmas Eve morning until the day after Christmas unless the house is burning down or we are going to visit family in another state (which is very rare.).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We watch the NORAD thing that follows Santa on his route. We will be having Pozole and various appetizers. It will just be the 4 of us. Maybe we will go visit with the older neighbors as their kids couldn't get home for the holidays. All in all a pretty quiet holiday!!! Oh yeah and tons of phone calls with those that we couldn't get to see this year also
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We will go to the early Mass at 4PM, then come home for a cheese fondue dinner (the kids love to dip with the long forks . . .), and settle down to watch A Christmas Story on DVD.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• my step dads son are coming over on eve lunch..then my hubby is going to his mom and dads with his bro to do eve late snack around 8 then the kids come home and open their one gift ..well this years its two and then they go to bed...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We will clean the house so it can be clean on Christmas and when we come home after visting family (I hate coming home to a messy house!), make cookies for Santa, go to Christmas Eve service, prep some for our Christmas breakfast, put cookies out and put the kiddos to bed, then play Santa!!
    bmwmom

Answer by bmwmom at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Cooking dinner. We always have dinner on Christmas Eve. It's just me, hubby, the kids and my dad. We don't go any where and no one visits us. My in-laws are too far away (8 hour drive) and my husband has to work on Christmas (which is a 2 hour drive away and we are expecting ice...not sure he'll even be able to make it to work).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My older kids open most of their presents on xmas eve. I let the little ones open a few. We just kind of hang out & enjoy our time together. I'm going to make some cookies & some brownies for everyone.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009