Do you leave cookies/milk for Santa?

we do...we have a special plate for the cookies :) We'll sit out a carrot for Rudolf also

one year when I was little, Santa accidentally left his boot in our chemny

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• THAT IS SOOO CUTE.

Yes, I do. I am usually stuffed, by the end of the night, I am going to tell them this year, leave 2 cookies. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• nope...my oldest decided a few years ago that Santa would probably enjoy a ham sandwich because of all the cookies he gets. So now we leave him a sandwich, some chips, and a banana. I think it's cute.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, we leave out milk and cookies. We usually leave out a carrot for Rudolph, but I forgot to buy some at the store today. I have to get in the kitchen here pretty soon and bake the cookies, though.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes and we throw oats out on the lawn for the reindeer and leave a carrot too.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, we have a plate I made for it..It say "Cookies for Santa from the W.......s". A carrot for Rudolph, too! I used to sprinkle oats in the yard when I was little...I forgot all about that!
    bmwmom

Answer by bmwmom at 10:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yep we leave a special plate of my cookies just for Santa and our daughter gets to help decorate them for him!
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 3:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We used to until the girls got older. Since this is our granddaughter's first Christmas we might start it up again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2009