Will you watch A Christmas Story on TBS this year?

Anyone planing on watching A Christmas Story on TBS Christmas eve/day? they play it for 24 hours? EVery year, I say that I am goign to watch it from start to finish but every year I fall asleep. I have yet to see all of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• will be watching!
    SSSMOM025

Answer by SSSMOM025 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No, I'm not going to watch it. They do that every yr, and it's gotten to the point that I hate that movie now.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• MY LITTLE FAMILY WILL BE WATCHING IT ...I LOVE WATCHING IT AND GOING TO SLEEP AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP IT'S RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT OFF LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Hech yeah.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 10:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't have cable. My husband (41 years old) has never seen the movie -- how can that be???? Anyway, I just picked up a copy of the DVD because I know my husband and kids (7, 5 and 3) will love it. I thought we'd watch it on Christmas Eve after we go to the early Mass and have dinner.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• never miss it.. my brother is addicted to the 24 hour event and the chanel doesnt change at his house..even though he had the dvd.. weird..but since i grew up watching it i kinda have to atleast watch it once...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Pfff.....Heck yeah! I watch it every year at least once all the way through, and I have the bad habit of using it as background noise even when we're busy doing other things around the house.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• NO!!! DH and I both do not like that movie and in fact are frustrated that it is on for 24 hours. We prefer the snowman cartoon ones like, "Santa Claus is conming to town" and "Rudolph" DH and I have caught Scrooge a time or 2 this season and have finally been captivated by it artistry and messages.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, we watch it faithfully every year. This year, my FIL gave us something we've been waiting for two years - A MAJOR AWARD!

He made us a Leg lamp! It is now proudly displayed on the end table next to my Christmas tree...
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Oh yes, probably more than once. We watch it every year even tho we have it on DVD. It's my fave Chrsitmas movie of all time!
    Am19v

Answer by Am19v at 11:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2009