Whatcha having for Christmas breakfast?

My parents and inlaws are coming to see waht Santa brought...I'm making blueberry muffins and pigs in a blanket. My Mom is bringing sausage balls and my MIL is bringing cinamon bread. We'll also have orange juice, hot apple cider and cofee. We alwys just ahve easy finger foods so that we can eat in the living room.

how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We always have homemade cinnamon rolls. My grandma's recipe, now my mom makes them, and I think maybe next yr I will try to.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I make butterhorn danishes. I bake them on Christmas Eve then we warm them Christmas morning and slather on some cream cheese frosting. My mom always made them and now I do too. My family loves them!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• we just do cinnamon rolls..its just my the hubby and the kids
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think I'm gonna make hashbrowns with gravy and maybe some cheese on top!
    maybe some sausage too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm thinking biscuits and gravy. or some type of hashbrown casserole crockpot thing. Or even easier, eggs and potatoes kinda depends on what our final dinner plan is. Awaiting DH's ideas
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• ummmm, ummm good you are all making me hungry....

Normally what ever they want but I think this year, I will spice it up thanks to you guys.

I will have pancakes, egg-cassorole, biscuits and sausage.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Cinnamon rolls w/ the orange icing (dh's fav.), semi-homemade chocolate frosted donuts (ds's request this year), leftover ham (from dinner the night before) and eggs.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• A make the day before breakfast casserole. My mom usually makes this but since she's in NC and we are in CO, I'll be making it this year :) The recipe is on allrecipes.com , it's actually pretty good!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I make Snowman pancakes. We check out our stockings and then we eat breakfast. I make pancakes but I make 3 and put them on the plate so they look like snowmen then cover them in whip cream (after they cool of course) then add chocolate chips for eyes mouth and buttons. We use bananas for the arms and I add cocunut to the bottom for snow. It's a HUGE hit!
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We have our family celebration on Xmas Eve, so on Xmas morning, just the four of us go to Red Rock Resort for brunch. It's become sort of a tradition for both Xmas and New Year's.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009