I've been nauseous and vomiting for ELEVEN DAYS! I am NOT pregnant! What's wrong with me?

First of all, I know what you're thinking, but I'm NOT pregnant. I started all this nausea and throwing up while I was on my period, but it didn't stop with my period. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests just to be certain (stranger things have happened). All negative.

Anyways, I have been extremely nauseous every day for the past 11 days and most of the time I don't throw up, but I'm always on the verge. I've only thrown up for 4 of the 11 days I've been sick. I don't work a stressful job, quite the opposite, so I can't figure out what's going on with me. I know the flu and stomach bugs normally only lasts for 3 or so days, but it's been ELEVEN days, and I'm about to the point where I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.......Any ideas what the hell is wrong with me???????????

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 10:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Turned out that it was the new brand of coffee I was drinking that was making me so sick :( I ran out of coffee and bought whatever was on sale (JFG) and it obviously didn't agree with me lol. I switched back to my old brand, and I'm all better :)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Oh, and I forgot to say that I'm drinking Pepto-Bismol like it's Kool-Aid, and it just makes me even more nauseous.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Time to call a Doctor, sweetie. Sorry that you dont feel good.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If you find out please let us know. My DD has had the same thing, she also has a bit of diarrhea at times but more nausea than anything else. She has been to the Dr twice and all blood and urine work came back normal, when the stomach thing got worse they did a CT scan with contrast and dye and still normal, no fever, no increased white blood cell count. This has been going on since the 4th of December.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I know that a stomach bug is going around here in my town, but like I said, that doesn't last but 3 days normally. I remember when I was young (like between 10 and 12 yrs old) I was always like this because I had a bacterial infection that wouldn't go away. I'm hoping this isn't what it is. Midnightmoma---have you tried giving your daughter Zantac to see if that helped her? If it's a bacterial infection in her stomach, that will help it until it passes. The doctor's used to prescribe it to me when I had that.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2009