Am I a hypocrite?

I got sad when I found out the guy I liked, liked someone else. I am currently talking to another guy and we flirt a lot. He doesn't live here and we only chat through text messaging. I haven't seen him for 10 yrs. The guy I liked family lives here so he is down for the holidays... he came over and we hung out on friday then I found about this other girl that he went to visit the next day. Just wondering if I am a hypocrite cause I like someone else too but I haven't gone to see him and being with him would require me moving and I won't do that and he knows it... it's just a fun friendship through text and this girl he likes, he actually went to visit her, they spent time together and the chances of them going out is high unlike me and my other friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm.....I couldn't totally follow what you were trying to say, but if I read it all right, I'd say yeah, you probably kind of are. Not enough that I would think poorly of you, but just a little bit.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• It is kinda confusing. We both like someone else but I only text the guy I like, he visits the girl he like... I kinda got upset at him for doing that... am I a hypocrite?

Visiting vs. Texting

OP
    Anonymous

• Hypocrite? Nahh.....

Exercise your right to have double standards. I do.

:)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• WOW... That was like ready something from a 15 yr old!
    Anonymous

• Nice... can you answer the question anon :44 or would you rather criticize me? Also, it's reading, not ready :)
    Anonymous