Hi I am a new member of CM and the problem that I am having is navigating the system and introducing myself to the new groups

I am a new member and was hoping someone could help me naviate the system more as far as helping me introduce myself, logging into my groups etc.

Mrz.H

Asked by Mrz.H at 6:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

•  Welcome! The best place to begin navigating your way if you haven't started already is by visiting theGetting Started page.

There are many great groups to jump right in and make yourself at home. You can look for groups based on your interest by clicking search for a group.

If you need more help, feel free to send me a message ( Send a message)!  

Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Go click on groups looking for members or just go to find a group. Then look up what you are interested in. It will take you a couple of weeks to get fully settled in but eventually you will get it. Good luck and welcome to CM.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Most groups are intersted in you. Click on Groups and then type in the search box what your're looking for. Some groups will pop up and you can click on them to see if you're intersted.

WELCOME! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! My name is Brenda I am a proud Work at Home Mom. I live in MD with my husband and 2 children. I see that you’re new to the site and wanted to welcome you. I also welcome you to chat with other moms on my Group at http://www.cafemom.com/group/workwhereyourheartis Let me know if you have any questions. It is really great to meet you!
    Have a great day!
    Senior Regional Sales Director, Ameriplan® Health / Dental Plans
    Home Office 301-703-9663
    Toll Free 800-310-5943

Work at Home with Daily Pay / Benefits ~ www.ImAWorkAtHomeMom.com
    Health/Dental Plans ONLY $14.95 to $59.95! www.EveryoneBenefits.com/BGriffith
    Stockpile of WAH Info http://www.WAHMStockpile.com
    BrendaTG

Answer by BrendaTG at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009