What a BLESSING!

I babysit a puppy in my home every day. I get paid either $20 or $40 depending on how long I have her. This is the price they set, not me.
My husband has been off of work 2 days this week unexpectedly, the supervisors didn't have the work ready. So his check is going to be about $400 short and we have bills due now.

Well... He comes and picks up Lily (the puppy) today & hands me a card and 2 boxes of .9mm ammo (for hubby) & I gave him a tin of goodies I made. After he left, we opened the card. It had $300 CASH in it!!!

What a BLESSING! Praise GOD! It will help SO much with some of the things that are due right this minute... God truly does answer prayers!!

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 12:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our Awesome God!!!! He is good. I have had many things like this happen. He gets all the credit...
    sweepee89

Answer by sweepee89 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Aww That Is So Sweet! Thank The Lord As Always =)
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• First I have to say... puppy babysitter!??!?! I LOVE IT!!!!

Second... God Blessed You!
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 12:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You can't outgive God. He knows what we need/want and he takes care of us.

Anonymous

• Yep! I'm a puppy babysitter... it's an awesome job! He likes that I have a dog for her to socialize with and she plays with my 2 year old. It's an awesome job!!! (and an even better God!)
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Bullets as a gift? hmmmm....good for you getting the money you'll need though.
    Anonymous

• No, the ammo wasn't a gift... he gives us some when he buys some because it is so hard to find. But the money was awesome!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009