wii fit vs. dance dance revolution

I am getting a wii for xmas (my husband let it slip...lol) and i wanted it to play the wii fit to lose weight well now i see that some people play the ddr to lose weight, anyone know which would be best, i do love to dance....id like some advice before i go buy one thanks

*remember my goal is to lose weight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Wii Fit. My best friend lost 6 pounds since the beginning of this month. I just think that you have to be committed to actually doing it.

Anonymous

• I lost a lot of weight playing DDR obsessively :) LOVE the game. I'm talking like 40 pounds.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Either one will work if you stick with it. I like the Wii Fit Plus because it has yoga and strength building exercises too. But DDR is fun because then your kids can play too. I say buy both, lol.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My kids play WiiFit too - there are some fun balance games. I was using it to lose weight until I became pregnant, and I was losing - but now I'm just trying to maintain my health.

Answer by missanc at 12:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2009