TMI...On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your DH's "bedroom skills?"

For any complain that you have, deduct 1 point. I'm not just talking about how he performs the "deed," but everything from the time it takes, what he does or doesn't do etc.
Mine would be an 8 because 1. He's gotten in the habit of quickies ALL the time. I like them, but would prefer he only do them half the time. 2. He's also gotten in to the habit of just going in to it without trying to arouse me. It's better when he gets me aroused. The sex itself is definitely a 10 though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 9 because there are times when i just want a quickie and he always takes so long and wants me to have multiples. I know he's doing it for me, but I keep telling him - sometimes I'm just tired and want to get off!

Answer by missanc at 12:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• 10 my DH is good in this department....wish he could score a 10 on everything though..lol
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• wow- I guess I don't have any complaints... best i've ever had. I dunno.... He's a biter (and I like it *wink wink*), sometimes gets a little carried away- not so fond of the nibble marks. not annoyed enough to deduct points though.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• somedays its a 10 but on average 8...
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 1:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I have to say 10 because I have no comparison, so he's the best I've ever had. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• 6-7, with the occasional 10 thrown in there.

Anonymous

• I'd have to give him a 10. He's the best I've ever had, literally. I wish he was less stressed so we could do it more, but that's not his fault. He's got a sucky job...and that will change soon, I hope. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Well 10 if you call hey you want to do it foreplay? So other than that he is freaking fantastic. But the thing is I make it a priority to take in all the sex I can get.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'd have to give my hub a 8-9 only for the simple fact I'd like to to last longer sometimes instead of um -cough- 15-30 min.... Other than that its the best I ever had..
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 3:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• MizBzBowz...OMG. lol. I would kill to have him go that long sometimes. He literally does it in 1-2 minutes..Not because he has a premature ejaculation problem, but because he's gotten in to the habit.
    -OP
    Anonymous