Not really a question but more like a VENT!!! UGH!

My husband who is a sex FREAK does NOT get the hint!!! I almost miscarried earlier on in this pregnancy. About 6 weeks, DUE TO SEX!!! I am 10 weeks now and the doctor said NO SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well so we had sex maybe twice since then, right before Thanksgiving is when I almost miscarried and he still wants it! I have no sex drive whatsoever so honestly I don't even want to see it! So oral or hand job is not an option. He just needs to GET OVER IT!!! I am looking out for what is best for our unborn child and he is being selfish. He is a grown ass man and can "handle his business" himself if it were really that important! UGH! I am ready to scream! He is so selfish! Our child is totally depending on me and we have had this discussion but he still does not get it!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! I am so mad right now PLUS I am trying my damndest to quit smoking and my toddler has done nothing but scream all day!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sure its not the smoking causing the miscarraige instead of sex...?..
    Anonymous

• No anon 05 because I haven't smoked since Oct. 15, that was a month after I found out that I had the scare. Nothing to do with it. I was bleeding horribly AFTER sex, like 3 hours so no.
    Anonymous

• Besides your husband being a sex Freak is he a good man? If you dont want your husband to run off and get some esle where I would try givin him a lil oral and hand job. I think you both are being a little selfish...With that attitude of yours, Your marriage isnt goin to last that long.
    shareemonique

Answer by shareemonique at 1:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think you're doing what's best for your baby and yourself. I don't think your husband is going to cheat just because you aren't able to have sex. Only he and you know what your relationship is like and what it can handle. I am in the same boat right now...am in preterm labor at 22 weeks and on bedrest and unable to have sex with my husband until after the baby is born. While it does put a strain on our relationship, if we let it, we find other ways have intimacy. Also like you, when I was early in this pregnancy I was VERY sick and just the thought 'of his penis would make me sick. That only lasted a little while, but it was very hard for him to understand that I couldn't help it. Have you taken your husband to the doctor with you and had your OB explain the importance of not having sex? That really helped in my situation. Good luck with your pregnancy.
    t
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 1:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Screw that!
    You're right, he IS a grown man and if you can lug a baby around in your uterus for 40 weeks and give up drinking and smoking and just plain old being comfortable then he can suck it up and masturbate like any good husband would.

You should casually leave an article about Lorena Bobbett lying around where he will find it and see if THAT gives him the hint.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No woman should have sex with her husband, especially if it endangers her unborn child, just because he might decide to get it elsewhere. Who the hell would want a man like that?
    Anonymous

• im going though the same thing im 24 weeks and my doc told me no sex and he dont care and he keeps on and i tell him no but he dose it any way i dont get a say in it. my friends tell me i need to leave him or call the copes on him but i cant becasue i love him. i lost my 1st pregnancy because of him! the only thing i can tell you is if you love him do what u thinks right
    Anonymous

• What a selfish person. Are you sure you WANT to be with a person who couldnt give a shit about your child's well being, let alone yours? How immature and disgusting. He needs to grow up ALOT before becoming a role model to raise a child! He needs to grow up.
    Anonymous