Do you feel like bashing on anyone...? I got to get this out of my system.

This chick who replaced me is ugly... she has a sixhead instead of a forehead, a big nose and buggy looking eyes. He's in college and she is still in high school... hope it works out! I am not the hottest looking thing and he agrees cause she got to him and he likes her more but c'mon now, he could have done better finding a replacement. Have fun jerk and goodbye! After seeing her, I have been laughing all day long lol!

Ok, now I feel better... your turn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She might be uglier then you. But she might be a nicer person then you. That might be what he likes about her.

Answer by louise2 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• OP HERE: I have been nothing but nice to him... oh well... I saved myself from getting hurt cause he still wants to flirt and therefore, he is a player and I don't play that game!
    Anonymous

• lol ok then OP! My turn!!!!!!! One of my SO's co-workers has been staying with us for a while. He helps with rent...great...chips in for TP and laundry soap...great...but he just....annoys me sometimes. He tells me often, that if SO and I ever wanted to go out, he'd gladly watch our son (20 m/o)...because "he can change diapers". I always respond "that's very kind of you thanks". But honestly, next time he brings it up I'll just tell him like it is. There is more to babysitting then changing diapers, he's a heavy smoker, he drinks a lot, he has astranged kids of his own so I don't like the idea of a "bad father" babysitting my child, all he ever says to my son is "hey man" and "thank yoooou", I'd rather have someone babysit who says a bit more than that...he just isnt babysitter material imo LOL.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Hey, this is in fun. And, OP, he's with her because it was easy. You know how lazy he is so he took the first thing that looked his way. Speaking of easy, there's my neighbor. She's getting married today to a guy she first brought home two months ago. I heard she was getting married when she was loudly drunk with another man a couple weeks ago while her fiance was away in Army training. She was babbling about how she was evil because this drinking buddy had been on top of her before they went outside to smoke. Morons!
    Anonymous

• Lol..Too funny. But i dont feel like bashin anyone today...No one has gotten on my nerves yet.
    shareemonique

Answer by shareemonique at 1:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• ~She might be uglier then you. But she might be a nicer person then you. That might be what he likes about her~

what inspiring words...but not what she wanted out of this post. too bad you dont have a story.
    Anonymous

• Careful owl feather this guy sounds like a possible child molestor to me. Make sure he doesn't have ANY alone time w/ your son EVER!!!! Glad others felt like bitching today. My hubby's been pissing me off for the last couple of weeks, just started my period AGAIN, our mortgage just got raised $500 a month, 2 credit card payments doubled, $1100 home insurance payment due the 28th, more bills than hubby makes, 1st Christmas not spent w/ my side of the fam...sigh some days its just not worth it!!! Feeling very bah humbug about the whole thing. I'm going back to bed, somebody wake me up when its February!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• hmmm, i cant wait for christmas, NOT! its really not a good idea to put inlaws together in my family.

ok so here's my real vent. my friend invited me and my husband to his christmas gathering/party. i only agreed to go if hubby wanted to go and my husband said yes he does. so my sister who is obsessed with my friend decides she's gonna say "its not fair that you invited them"(me and hubby), maybe she wanted to flirt around or something and didnt want me to see but oh well, my sis cant have everything she wants.

my sis is an idiot for whatever reasons she didnt want me to come.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Wait, what? A man offering to sit a child because he knows how to change diapers is automatically a child molester? What a messed up way to view the world.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 1:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My daughters adopted .....and her bio grandfater called one day telling me if I every mess up he will come in with "grandparent rights"and take her from me... NEWS FLASH you old prune you're legally not her grandfather anymore so you better go bark up somebody elses tree with that load of crap!! Like, I think they should just shut up and appreciate me letting them still see and talk to them.. because their own daughter didnt let them when she had them!! This just annoyed me so much... I know he cant do anything but what the hell was his point in saying that!!
    Anonymous