Is she stupid or what?

This lady tried to steal from Best buy. SHe got caught and ran out into a Red Lobster to get this, order take out . I guess she wanted her last meal for the nest couple of days for she knew she would spend it in jail. What do you think? Whack job or desperate?

bella69147

Asked by bella69147 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Could she of been taking the advice of the preacher in the UK who advised his congregation to steal ,but only from big stores, for Christmas?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Got a link?
    Anonymous

• I would say both!

Answer by older at 1:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mentally unstable! Weird!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No. I was in the Red Lobster with my hubby when she sat at the next booth. 4 cops cornered her and she begged them not to cuff her. She was really a very attractive blonde hispanic woman and so well dressed about 40 years old. Unbelievable.You would think she would have a getaway car. But they bailed out on her.we wen to Best Buy and security said she stole a lap top and PS3. How sad and tragic and dumb...........
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I hope she got her garlic cheese biscuits at least. Those things are yummy, and just about the only think I like at RL.
    Anonymous

• Something just seems as if there is some type of operation going on tnmomofive. Maybe. Who knows. Just really strange....
    Anonymous

• No. She never got her food.LOL.
    Anonymous

• She must be related to the dumb-a$$es who tried to steal a older lady's purse this week. Witnesses followed the crooks while calling the police. They were busted in the McDonald's drive-thru.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• LMAO.I guess they figure that is their last meal unitl they go to jail for the night.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2009