This blows.. being sick a.) 2 days before Christmas and b.) 36.4 weeks prego

Ugh I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm exhausted, have congestion and lots of phlegm in my throat plus a sore throat. I got this mess from my 12 month old who passed it on to me and I passed it on to my 3 year old, all within a matter of a day or 2. Ironically enough I already have a doctor's appointment in an hour so I'm glad I can be checked out for whatever crap I have. You know when you're trying to rest and you just get comfy and then your nose starts to run? Then you turn over and the other side starts to run? Errr I hate that! Anyway just thought I'd share, hope everyone else is having a great day!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh baby girl use ricola herbal drops. My nose runs every night b/4 and at bed time. I must be allergic to my bedroom? Also a hot shower and try to blow it out. The steam feels good too. Camomile tea is nice with honey in it. Or any kind of herbal tea. If you are crazy enough to have a drink one small glass of port or brandy heated up is nice to warm up you throat and calm the phlegm.
    Hopefully you will heal quick.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Poor girl. All the more reason to sit back, relax and have hubby take care of the details. Hope you get to feeling better and Merry Christmas.
    Anonymous

• Oh honey I feel your pain! I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and I to am sick, and it stinks... And yeah what better timing then right before Christmas huh?? Ahh... I hope you feel better-hugs-. Have a Merry Christmas though:)!
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 2:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I am not pregnant, but I am pretty sick too....so sorry to hear you're having a rough time! Rest up and feel better soon! Hope you have a Merry Christmas with your family.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2009