I am trying to plan a Peter Rabbit themed 1st birthday party for my son's birthday in January. I'm having a hard time finding paper plates, decor, etc. in that theme. I've googled, Yahooed, Ebayed, Amazoned, and Craigslisted to no avail. My son's room is decorated in PR, his baby book is PR, and he was PR for HAlloween and I'd love to continue the theme. Target used to have a PR 1st birthday party pack but it's no longer available. Any ideas?

jgraham1105

Asked by jgraham1105 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• have you checked the Target website?? Maybe you can find some rabbit themed plates for now? My son's party was Thomas the train themed, and i could only find some much...plus the things like plates were pricey for only a few per package. What I did was get some thomas stuff like a banner and custom-made cake from wal-mart and everything else was plain colors.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• and don't you hate when that happens? You eye something in the store but EH you don't need it...then later on you say DAMN why didn't I get it, and it's been discontinued? lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Try this site http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Rabbits-Party-Rabbit-Collection/dp/0723243670
    It says it is a book that has everything Peter Rabbit in it needed for a bday party
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2009