My husband and I disagree .. he says a man can feel the difference if a woman has sex with another man. I think the feeling wouldn't change. What do you think?

We cant agree on this. During sex would a man be able to tell if his female partner had been with another man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course not! Unless the guy is super small, and the other guy is hung like a donkey, maybe... But even then, doubtful.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• um no.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I would think he would be able to tell if she had sex recently..but not nec. like she will not take shape of another mans penis LOL...thats funny....many women get away with cheating...obviously you cant just tell from the physcial aspects of it!
    Anonymous

• I highly doubt it. Maybe he's just telling you that as a warning. LOL.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• He can tell I believe... if the other man was larger but I'm not sure.
    But I do know that he can smell the difference if another man's been there. Each person puts off their own scent "like a dog can smell that another dog peed on their domain".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My husband use to tell this me all the time too, but I don't believe its true.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• In all of my 63 years, this is one subject I have never thought about much less heard discussed. I'm not sure where one could go to find a definitive answer. I would say that probably this is one of those discussions where there really isn't a right or wrong opinion--kind of like the "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" discussion, so I would probably just let it go. I am thankful to say that in my own marriage of almost 45 years, there has never been a need to wonder about whether anyone else had been shall we say "present." My, my! How times have changed but not always for the better!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• laughingHe is probably insecure and he is trying to make you think that this is true...False!!! like Anouck said that is the only way....lol...lol

Think about it if the vagina was like that then all of us woman would have a 10 centemeter walking vagina....lol after delivering a baby...lol so what i am say ing is it goes back to it's oringinal size no matter what size of object goes in....lol

Tell him to snap out of it and that you were not born yesterday...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009