What do you use that tin can full of popcorn after all the popcorn is gone?

That tin can that has 3 different flavors of popcorn (butter, cheese and caramel)

What do you use the tin can or or should I just chunk it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im going to use it for spare change, see if i can save up enough to have a vacation! HA...I think the cans are pretty cool. I got a snoopy one, i will use it for something....there pretty big, could be good for kids toys!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• So many things really....spare change, toy collections like legos or action figures, etc. If nothing else and you want to get rid of it, list it on Yahoo freecycle in your area. I see them listed all of the time and they are snapped up immediately. I guess I worry about too much junk in the landfills myself.
    Anonymous

• If I don't mind the design on it then I would use it in the family room to store toys. But if it is a more seasonal design then I use it for sotrage in the garage or attic. You can really use them for anything. I would keep it and reuse rather than just junk a perfectly good container.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• you can if you have room. I would used it for kids blocks or puzzle pieces. Crayons and art supplies.
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I use them for extra trash cans in the bedroom or computer room, to store blocks and even dog toys in.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 3:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Spare change is what I'd use it for. Mom-2-4boys also has a good idea.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We have always used it as an extra trash can. I really like sweetstkissez22 idea for using it to save for a vacation though. I think I might just steal that idea.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I just use it for all that random junk that you think you will need some day but dont really want to throw it away ; )
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 3:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We keep one of the big sized ones in our coat closet to store hats and gloves in. In the winter we pull it out and put it by the door so we can easily grab a hat out before leaving the house.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think they are sort of flimsy? more flimsy now than they used to be? the one we just got not to long ago bent pretty easily so we're going to recycle it but one that I ahve had forever has little toys in it
    Anonymous