Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help!!

well my baby boy is in the hospital and the doctors give him 1 month to live. yet i have no contact with hi father. what do i do?

Answer Question

Asked by majorette0910 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Is that to say that the father isn't in his life? The father is deployed? ...
    If the father hasn't been in the child's life, then don't worry about it. He had his chance to be a father and he declined that right.

    If the father of the child is deployed then contact where he was stationed before he was deployed. They may possibly be able to get ahold of him and send him home.

    If the father is in the chid's life .. then contact his family members to see if they can get ahold of him.

    All the best to you and yours!

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

  • Thank you very much. I will try contacting base to get him home soon.

    Answer by majorette0910 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

  • Call the American Red Cross, give them his name and where he is deployed too. Then they will make the necessary phone calls to get him in touch with you and the Drs.

    Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • sorry to hear about your baby boy, but I do hope they find your husband and send him home soon to be with you and the bABY,

    Answer by incarnita at 10:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.