Do you and your SO dress the same?

For some reason, my husband & I will wear the same color clothes, not realizing what the other person is putting on in the morning. I kinda like it! I am guilty of dressing my 14 month old & I up similiarly.

Does anyone hate people for doing it? Or are you a victim of doing the same?

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 2:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha, I just dress him.
    Anonymous

• So and I do not dress alike, there have been a couple of times where we looked similar and one of us go and change. Honestly we have made fun of people for doing that before. Really though I don't care how other people dress.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No, I can't say that we dress the same, although for certain things, such as portraits I will try to make sure that we at least all match and have no major color/pattern clashes, etc.
    Anonymous

• Well we have the same sense of style but I don't think we've ever accidently worn clothes that look alike. But he generally wears nice jeans and vests and things of that nature and I wear skirts and heels and things like that so if he was dressed like me I'd be concerned that he has a dirty little secret.
    Anonymous

• No, dh and I have really different fashion sense. I think everything he wears is really bland. I am guilty of dressing my two daughters to match though. Dh makes fun of me for it, but I think it's cute. Now if only I could find something unisex that ds could wear too I could make the three of them match!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Dont hate anyone for doing that...thats a silly thing to hate someone for imo.

Do my husband and I do it...no. We dont have the same tastes in clothing really. LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• lol.. No he wouldnt wear pink if i paid him.. lol I dress the boys alike, most everyday..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We both wear a lot of neutrals. So I guess there are plenty of occasions when we are both wearing (for example) jeans and a black shirt, but we don't think anything of it. He wears a lot of button-ups and polos because he needs to look 'office casual' most days at work, and I wear a lot of non-T Shirt tops -but never polos and rarely a button-up. I'm starting to ramble....I dress my son in a lot of neutral colored tops and jeans/slacks too. Soooo...idk. Maybe? But I don't think anyone would pick up on it. I didn't until you asked.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No, my husband dresses very conservatively (J. Crew) while I dress more edgy. I also have tattoos while he has none. We are mismatched like that, some people think we don't go together at all!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My dad and his gf do that. It's funny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2009