Can't we all just get along????? URRRRRRR!!!!

So my one my step daughters is an total ass. She is rude ungrateful and refuses to get a "real job." my other step daughter is very kind gracious and spends quality time with me. I also seem to end up doing more for the "nice " step daughter than the rude one. I know I should be fair but she likes to hang out with me. It is almost like she is a girlfriend of mine. And since she hangs out with me I tend to do more stuff for her because she is around. She acts like she is really my kid. I have invited the other stepdaughter out and she refuses or always has other plans. I offer to take her shopping and go out to eat and she declines. However she always makes nasty comments that I do more for her sister. I have tried numerous times to include her. So what should I do this year? Should I try not to do too much with the other sister? Or should I just keep doing what I am doing and tell her to kiss my ass!!!! lol!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell her to kiss your ass...You've offered to be nice to her too and she doesn't want it, some people just click and others don't. When she says you do more for her sister tell her it is because she wont let you do for her too. Next time she says you do more for the sister say well we are going out on such and such day and you are invited too, if she comes fine and if not don't extend any more invitations.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'd look at her and say "The reason why I do more for your sister is because you decline every time I invite you to do anything, and I personally feel like you don't like me, and if that's the case, quit b!@ching about how I do more for your sister. You can't be an ass at me, then get jealous because I do more for her."
    Anonymous

• how old are they?

and its the same with birth kids... if one WANTS to hang with you and one doesnt want anything to do with you of course the relationship will be different.

and there is always jealousy between sisters. just keep doing what you are doing.. extend the offers to both. thats all you can do.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 3:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I would make it a point to create time for her. You being best friends with her sister may just hurt her to the point where she feels you don't like her. It could be that she is jealous of y'alls relationship. Teens dramatize everything, and tend to feel like the victim in every situation. So, it actually may be really hard for her to see your point of view. I would MAKE her go out with you. Even bribe her. Tell her "if you come do this with me, i'll buy you something" shoot, i have to do that with my own daughter sometimes in order to get some special time with her.

I think you need to make a stronger effort to spend time with only her. You can make it happen. Buy her things, make her feel special & she might warm up to you a bit more. Right now, she probably feels left out but is "too cool" to asmit that so she acts like she doesn't want to go.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• "admit"
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• How funny. I gave birth to two females like that! They are just so totally different. Just accept their personalities as is. I just ignore the complaints since I offer the rude one to go places with me. She has some issues and they are her issues, not mine so I'm not going to sweat it and neither should you.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• They girls are 25 and 23. And when I say she is rude.....I mean she is really mean. So me asking her to do anything is difficult. She is old enough to know better. I have kissed her ass for 6 years. I could buy her a new car and she would still be rude I feel. I guess I will continue to offer but in the end it is her fault for being such an rude selfish person.
    Anonymous

• i dont think buying her love is the answer..from what ive learned from my 3 kids is spending time with them and not money on them is all they really want.spend a nite home with her rent some movies get some junk food and try to talk with her thats all they really want not material things
    coffeefreak996

Answer by coffeefreak996 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• ~Buy her things~

i wouldnt buy someone things who's constantly a selfish, rude, a bit of an ass to others.
    Anonymous