Would you friend your SS's BM on Facebook?

My SS just opened a Facebook account and he friended me, my BF, BM and BM's BF. I set my security so no one but my friends can see my posts, pictures, etc., but worry that one day BM will send me a friend request. We try to keep things pleasant for the kids sake, but I don't really want her as my FB friend. How would you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Technology

• You can always add her but set her to your "limited profile". That's what I do with anyone who I don't want to have access to all of my info or pictures.
    You can be really specific in your settings about who sees what on your profile. If you feel like to need to add her to keep the peace(if/when she sends a request) then go ahead and add her, just limit her.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What?????
    Anonymous

• Why worry about it when it hasn't even happened yet? If she does end up sending you a request, just politely decline and say your friends on FB are only your real life friends and immediate family.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• op here...well the reason i worry about it the topic has come up while she was here talking about us all being on FB. she saw some of my pics while SS was logged in and made a comment about it and she's the type that would do something like that.
    Anonymous