Spider Veins

Is there anyway to get rid of my Spider veins? They are mostly at the top of my legs, and they are ugly! I know you can get them surgically removed, but I really don't want to go that route. Also, what causes these? Thank-you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• My mom has those she got some sort of shot that made them disappear.. I'm not sure what it's called but you might want to look into it. Hope this helps..

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't know, but if you cross your legs, stop doing it. That can cause them and/or make the existing one's worse. I use to sit with my left leg crossed over my right all the time, and on my left leg I have A LOT of spider veins from where it was cutting off the circulation.
    Anonymous

• http://www.ehow.com/how_4866978_rid-spider-veins-vinegar.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

Anonymous