At what age did your face stop breaking out, or at least quit breaking out regularly? (That's if you had a problem with ance).

I still get bumps for 2-3 weeks around my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im 37 and it still happens! UGH i hate it.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine didn't start until I moved away to college. Perhaps it was the different water, idk. Now, I'm 32 and still breaking out. ugh. I'm too old for this.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I never really had much of an acne problem. Hubby had a big problem throughout his teen years and used many Rx treatments and ProActive, it went away and now that he is getting older its comming back. I sell Beauti Control and he started using the Clear Skinlogics set and his face is perfect! Much better job than what proactive did! The link to Beauti Control is on my page so feel free to browse or and ask me for questions.

Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 4:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• About the same time my hair started turning grey.
    Anonymous