how is your holiday coming together?

for once mine is going well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we're always out and about at family gatherings. we'll be at my hubby's G-parents house christmas eve. then we have our own family christmas on christmas morning...then we're going to my G-mas christmas afternoon. then back to hubby's G-ma's for christmas night. then saturday is my Mom's christmas with my siblings and their families. and sunday is christmas at my hubby's parents house. LOTS of christmases!
    oh, and we have one more christmas that is always after new years, and his other G-ma's house.

lol! needless to say, we're EXHAUSTED at the end of all of this! lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• IT is going good so far. Still not to sure what we are going to do for our Christmas day dinner but we will see. LOL We might be lazy and just go to a casino for a nice big buffet LOL>
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2009