When did your baby first laugh?

my baby hasn't gotten it quite yet- he's 4 months.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 3:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My first daughter was right at 4 months old. I will always remember it too...we had just gotten back from having her first professional pictures taken, and she was laying on the bed with my husband. I was doing something pertaining to the laundry in the next room, and all the sudden, I heard it. I went rushing in, and there she was, giggling her little head off at her daddy. I didn't know I would be such a sap, but I got very, very teary-eyed!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I hit the button before I finished, sorry. I was going to say that I am sure your son will be laughing any day now, and it will be one of the most precious sounds you ever hear!
    vicesix

• My first daughter was born on August 24, 2004 and on December 24, 2004 she was already laughing by then and i mean loudly too. very cute.
    Anonymous

• guess what guys, lol i posted this- he was screaming his head off so i started making funny faces and noises at him. he just giggled. it was so cute. he was from a scream to a giggle. =)
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 9:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• :) Very sweet! Glad you got your laugh!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• three months old my daughter started laughing
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2009