Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dog ate a bottle of eucerin lotion. any idea if this is poison? he chewed the bottle so bad i can't read the ingredients or anything.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pets

Answers (4)
  • Check on line or call you vet asap....Good Luck

    Answer by Marnan at 12:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

  • call your vet or call poison control.

    Answer by momoflilangel at 12:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

  • Call posion control center .. It shouldnt be but better safe than sorry.

    Answer by fishersmom06 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

  • He's probably fine... he will most likely barf it up. If he starts acting really lethargic or gets any other weird symptoms, take him to the vet ASAP.

    Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.