Do you miss tripping?

Mamas who used to do hallucinogens (acid and mushrooms) and enjoyed it, do you ever miss doing it? Do you still do it?

I sure do, but I think it would be weird to do it now. Even if I found a sitter for the baby, I would just worry about her the whole time. No worries, because I dont know anybody who does that anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I miss smoking weed..
    Anonymous

• NO! I did it when I was 18 and OH MY GOD. I thought I was going to die. I don't like to not be in control and I couldn't fall asleep......................it was terrible. NEVER, NEVER AGAIN! I hope my daughter never tries anything like that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• *shaking head in a condecending way*
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't miss my partying days but I don't see what the big deal is if you are not endangering your child or anything. It is not like you want to do it during your childs nap time and to the PP no one asked if you approved.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 5:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• To the PP - if someone posts on here, they need to be prepared for answers contrary to their own opinion. TBH, this crap about how wonderful dope is, is getting a little old.
    Anonymous

• no but i do miss the cocaine im sooo fat now!
    Anonymous