FOR WOMEN WHO HAD A HYSTERECTOMY!

Do any of u regret having it and y was it done? Mine was a c/section then hysterectomy i had so many problems i died on the table and brought me back now i regret it even though it was medical needed since my baby i just had in october passed away at 2 months i want another baby so badly since im only 29 please no bashing i just want to know how other women feel?

momof3boys09

Asked by momof3boys09 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• That's the saddest story :( My hubby always said he'd get a visectomy so I wouldn't have to suffer with a hysterectomy, b/c he know what it does to women. I hope things work out for you and you can always adopt or at least look into it, you will love that child as much as you could your own, especially if you're able to adopt a newborn, you'll also be saving a childs life. GL mom!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No i havent had a hysterectomy, but you sound so stressed right now you are not ready for another baby. There is a reason everything in your life has happened in the way it has and no I don't have an answer for it. Count your blessings.. your still alive.
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I had to have one for medical reasons when I was 30. They couldn't find anything in the tests and thought I had cancer. When they went in they found cysts wrapped all over my uterrus so had to take it out. I'm glad I'm not sick anymore but I truly regret never been able to have children. I had tried and tried before the hysterectomy but miscarried every time. It sounds like your really want another child but I've looked into adoption and it's very expensive. Give yourself some time to think it over. The holidays bring out strong emotions in us all. I think we miss children the most then. Good luck to you and hugs.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss. I have had a hysterectomy and have regretted it ever since. I wish you all the best.
    Anonymous