11 weeks and 1 day ultrasound question

Going in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound. Had blood in my uterus from implantation at 5 & 7 weeks... no spotting in over 4 weeks now. Dr wants me to go in to see if the blood absorbed. Do you think I will see movement from the baby in the ultrasound? or is it too early for it to be moving around? Also, is there a device on the Ultrasound that will allow me to "Hear" the heartbeat? I got to see it at 7 weeks but have yet to hear it. Was at the Dr's today but she didnt do the doppler thing...said it was too soon.

thanks!

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At 11 1/2 weeks you can see and hear the heartbeat and you can see the baby dancing around! If you haven't had a transvaginal u/s before you might want to be prepared for that. They may do a transvaginal which means they do it internaly with a wand thing. GL!
    Anonymous

• Oops. I just re-read your question. If you had an u/s at 7 weeks it was transvaginal, so you know what to expect.
    Anonymous

• well,I will only be 11 weeks and 1 day :( hopefully I will see movement! I have already had 2 other ultrasounds and both were trans vag! What fun!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, you should see the baby moving for sure! And depending on the u/s equipment, you may be able to hear the heartbeat. Different equipment, different "tricks"! Good luck and have fun watching the little bean move!!
    purplemoosemom

Answer by purplemoosemom at 5:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Oh I am so excited! I thought the worst with the light spotting back at 5 & 7 weeks...didnt help that my previous ob was very by the books and never had anything positive to say on the bleeding subject.

I felt fab when we saw the heartbeat at 7weeks, felt we really hit a milestone! But it has been over 4 weeks with no bleeding and now I cant wait to see movement. I am feeling more and more confident that this will be healthy pregnancy!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• yea you should see the baby move i had to go to the hosptial last night and the on the u/s the baby was moving around and i was 10 weeks and 1 day
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I had weekly u/s with my twins from 7 weeks to 12 weeks, and they were jumping around by 8 or 9 weeks. It was amazing! I also had some bleeding several times from about 4 1/2 weeks to 8 weeks, and everything turned out just fine. GL!
    Anonymous

• i also had bleeding in my uterus they found out it was a blood clot so it made me bleed like a period i have got an utrasound 3 times so far and the last time i was almost 10 weeks and we could see a little movement make sure you have a ful very full bladder lol they will be able to get a better pic then the movements might be more visable good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes you will see the baby moving and it will actually look like a baby! It will have arms & legs at this point:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2009