did anyone have their gall bladder rupture or know anyone who has?

what kinda pain was it? did it come on all the sudden or gradually?
just a bit ago i was playing with my daughter, on the floor with dolls, when i got up i got this sudden stabbing pain on my right side and it wont go away, its worse when i stand up or bend over...i hate to go to the ER if i dont have to being i dont have insurance...advice please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine didnt rupture but i had tons of stones.. the pain is so bad that you literally can't breathe and think you're dying.

i would go into the doctor though...to get everything checked out.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine didn't rupture, but the surgeon said that it was one of the most infected ones that she had seen to date. I went from intense, back labor type pain to surgery in about 12 hours; I could feel the pain through nearly constant dosing of morphine. I would google your symptoms, and if they are getting worse, go to the doctor or maybe urgent care (cheaper than the ER.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You would know its the worst pain in the world. You cant breath or talk your just sweating horribly and you would WANT to go to the doctor.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 5:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Well, OP, don't play around with your health. A bill can always be put off until you can pay it . . . . you can't buy a new mama for your babies. Go see a doctor!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2009