Why so much drama?

My husband is an ass
My in-laws dont respect me
Gifts that you hate
I cannot believe she said that
blah blah blah....

Why sit here and grumble and complain?
I am going to do some gift giving later and cafemom is bringing my mood down! I have been on for 15 minutes!

Hope there are women on here Having a GOOD Day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bow downMine started out rocky but it took a great turn and is great now. Life is good whether it looks that way or not!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• LOL Mine is pretty good. Just waiting for Fedex ugh . LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Well, I LOVE my life. I love my Husband, kids I am starting to wonder about as they have fought non-stop since they have been home from school (joke), love my mom, love my Husbands Dad's side of the family. I am sure I will be happy with the gifts that I get as I know there are people who will not be so lucky this year. Money is tight but I am not letting it get me down. My life is no fairy tale but I know I am very lucky to have what I have and I try to concentrate on that!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Don't let CM bring you down Mama! Why are you guys doing gifts today . . family in town? I WISH we were doing gifts today, but I have to wait :( My daughter will open a gift tomorrow morning------------I will then spend the rest of the day preventing her from opening her other gifts! lol I can't wait. The other day, I was editing a presentation for my brother in law and I suddenly hear a ripping sound . . . only to look over and find my precious little angel opening a present! Little stinker! It wasn't even hers . . . her cousin's! . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Sooooo... Just because YOU want some peace means that no one else can have a shitty day?
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• hahhahahah night. lol
    Anonymous

SEE WHAT I MEAN!

No sweetie, you go have a shitty day! lol
    Anonymous

No family comming this year.. :(
    Just going to deliver some gifts to friends.
    I cant wait either though! I am excited for my kids! Got to love them this time of year, so excited they can not contain it! And I am constantly checking on them if they are too close to the tree and tooo quiet..lol! have a great Christmas!
    Anonymous

Good for you! That is truly the Christmas Spirit!!! Have a great Holiday!
    My kids stopped fighting today when I shouted out the back door "LOOK AT THEM SANTA...NOT LISTENING TO MOM!!!""" haha
    Anonymous

YAY!

Fed ex takes forever when you are waiting for them! haha

Have a great Christmas!
    Anonymous