which gifts did you get that u think ur kids will love the most?

for my 4 and 5 yr olds i think its gonna be the vmotion console and for my 2 yr old its gonna be his train set and for my 6month old i think he will love anything he can chew on lol what about u?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both kids are gonna love their new Play Kitchen. I cant wait to give it to them!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 6:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Well, my 11 y/o dd will go nuts when she sees she is getting the ipod, but both will go crazy when they open the tetherball thingy we got them. I am sure daddy will be digging a hole in the backyard on Friday!
    2kiddoz

Answer by 2kiddoz at 6:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think my son will like the lego's I got him because he has been playing with them a lot lately... I know he will love the big decepticon transformer but that ones from santa :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Handy Manny & tools and Lincoln Logs
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Both my boys are getting Nintendo DS's. According to them, they are the only kids that do not have them, so I cannot wait to see the look on their faces!
    stephsheen

Answer by stephsheen at 8:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• From us, I'm hoping they like their "big" gifts - earrings (real gold) for oldest dd, gift card to get ears peirced for 2nd dd, Tinkerbell comforter for dd#3, and cowboy boots for ds. I'm sure they'll love the chocolate that'll be in their stockings, and hopefully they also like the pajamas they'll get on Christmas Eve. Yeah, we don't spend a lot of money obviously, my kids know the true meaning of Christmas and they talk more about that than "wish lists" and whatnot. They're already sad that we aren't having church on Christmas morning because of the weather.
    Anonymous

• i got all three of my kids the pottery barn kitchen to share, then my DH and i designed three 2 story play houses that will go in the backyard and looks like a little house i got the idea when i was visiting my big bro we went shopping and they had these 2 story playhouses for a contest or something and so my hubby and me designed a 2 story play house for each of our 3 kids, then we bought them toys and clothes too
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 9:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My 2 oldest are getting their very own horse!!!! I hope they love him!!! And the 2nd youngest gets a mp3 player, and youngest is getting Spongebob knows your name ( I KNOW he will love that one!!!!)
    itsallgood0100

Answer by itsallgood0100 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Ds is getting a Video camera and Dd is getting a play horse barn thing.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 10:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My oldest tons of lego sets.
    My middle child his air hog that he has been wanting for ever and u-create video game thing?!
    My youngest a violin.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 4:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2009