Did your hair change after having children?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sure did.... My natural hair color has always been blonde. Pretty light blonde, even. But the past couple of years, I'd been coloring it red. When I got pregnant, I stopped coloring my hair. Now, my son is 15 months, and my hair is reddish brown. It's weird...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine went from thick and perdectly straight-like "pantene commercial" hair. Now it is frizzy and not nearly as thick. I hate it- I don't know what to do with curly hair.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes! My hair was a very light blonde. It got darker and is now a light gold color. I wasn't happy until I saw a pic of myself in a gold cocktail dress..since then I have loved my new color!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• nope! and I was waiting for half of it to fall out too! lol I have thick curly hair. oh well!
    2kiddoz

Answer by 2kiddoz at 6:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I just ended up cutting it shorter when ds started putting his sticky hands in it. It use to be to my waist and now its to my shoulders
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I have shirly temple curls, and it got even curlier and thicker- and DARKER. it has always been dark brown with red highlights, now it is almost black.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine has always been red, but with each pregnancy it has gotten redder and curlier. My sister had red hair and with each pregnancy hers got browner.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, in partcular after my last child(#3)...its gotten a lot darker than it used to be.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes. Mine got a little bit more wavey. I like it though :)
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Ugh yes. I had my son 4 months ago and my hair has never looked worse. I color my hair but when it grows out, my natural hair color looks very dull and almost has a grayish tint to it and I'm only 21! Not to mention it is falling out like crazy. Now it is really thin, lacks any sort of body or volume, and has no shine to it at all.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2009