Bin Laden long dead- Do you believer it?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article24157.htm

Years Of Deceit:

US Openly Accepts Bin Laden Long Dead

By Gordon Duff
Senior Editor

December 10, 2009 "Veterans Today" -- Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry's claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn't nuts is finally saying what they have known for years....(cont'd at link)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No he is still alive.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What makes you think he is alive?
    Anonymous

• My family is military and everyone knows that he is still alive. They are just waiting for him to die. I know that they have confiscated dialysis machines. He is a person who will never be caught because no one is serious about catching him. Just like Sadam gott o skip around for a very long time before we took him out.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• "Everyone knows" he is still alive? Sounds like the title of one of my favorite Leonard Cohen songs...

Did you check out the link that says otherwise?

He will never be caught all right, since he's dead.
    Anonymous

• Rahimullah Yousafzai writes of OBL in the present tense. He has excellent jihadi and intel contacts. I believe this person over your conspiracy blog Mr. Anon.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yup, what Crissy1213 said.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't be surprised if he were dead but don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things. Someone else would have stepped up and taken his place.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I agree with Friday =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• "I wouldn't be surprised if he were dead but don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things."

Since the 9-11 attacks were blamed on him and over a million people have lost their lives as a result of policies using 9-11 as a pretext, I can't see how it can NOT matter in "the grand scheme of things." People have lost their lives looking for a guy they know is dead but no matter? That's bunk.

Anonymous

• , I can't see how it can NOT matter in "the grand scheme of things

It doesn't matter because he is just one player in a game of millions. Getting him would certainly make us feel good but would not stop terrorism..
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009