so very thankful BUT....

I can't help but to feel so yucky! I love my babies and my hubby, my life in general but there are also so many things that hurt me deeply that I feel like I am unable to ever fix. I dont have anyone to help talk with me about this I always get "you're stressin too much" or "it could be worse"...and I understand that but come on I still need to talk about it! Can anyone be of assistance?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Would love to! I go through the same thing at times. It isn't always that we are stressing too much, sometimes life is just overwhelming!
    You are more than welcome to talk with me on skype. I don't use the phone/video part... just chat/typing. Let me know if you are interested!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What kind of things are bothering you?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Im not sure what skype it :/.....and everything from my son's sleeping schedule to my family problems that have always existed..
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think we all get down from time to time...being a mom is a friggin hard job no matter how happy you are! I always feel like I should be happier than I am, but I spend a lot of time stressed out about every little thing. I feel your pain mama! Am always happy to converse with ya if needed :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• OP-- I (along with MANY other women) have plenty on our plates too! I think thekey is to focus on your immediate family's needs, and tell extended family members and friends who only ADD to your full plate that you cannot deal with them at this time. Only invite people into your life that can actually help you and support you, and do not bring you down or place demands on you that wear you out!

Your son and his sleep schedule are most important to address right now. If you can't be at your best, then you are of no good to your child. Tell everyone else to "take a number!" If they don't or won;t understand or respect your wishes, then they are simply not worth stressing over.

I have severed ties with family members and friends who "just didn't get it" when it came to my putting my children's needs first, and I have absolutely no regrets!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Sometimes we get a chemical imbalance that makes us unhappy about the little things when things are going great in life. I'm like that alot. I can't stand it and either can my husband. He doesn't understand the whole depression thing fully. But I try my hardest!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 12:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009