Does anyone like Netflix?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have used Netflix for a few years and I love it. We get 4 movies at a time and it's nice to be able to watch them leisurely or one right behind the other. Put it in the mail and wham...it comes right back at ya in the mail. Very convenient for us.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 3:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• just ordered it actually. with being prego and it rainy out right now it's pretty handy :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We tried it and it is a good idea. The problem was we always got DVDs that we could not watch (damaged) and I got tired of having to send them back.
    DebKnapp

Answer by DebKnapp at 7:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• we have and LOVE it. we have only had 1 dvd that we had to send back.if it is damaged tho all you have to do is go to the site report damage and they will send a new copy before you even send back the damaged one
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I love it. I have had it for 4 years and only had one DVD that skipped....but I could watch the whole movie after the one problem spot. They always arrive on time. I LOVE it!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I love Netflix too. I got into True Blood, Generation Kill, Freaks and Geeks, and watched a lot of documentaries that I can not find at Blockbuster. I also love being able to watch movies on the computer. It's better than spending $15-20 for movies at Blockbuster that you can only keep for a few days and the Red Box locations are always out of the movies I want.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We did the free trial and loved it! Even my parents like it! I wish we could have kept getting it, but we're talking about starting it after the new year. My folks actually have a blu-ray player that has internet access, so they can get all the free online movies on their tv instead of watching on the computer - they get the lowest package that has the free online and they say it's totally worth it.
    Anonymous

• Love it! We've had it for about 4 years.
    Anonymous

• yeah, particularly because we have the instant queue on our x-box, so we only pay for the cheap 1 dvd at a time, but still have access to tons of movies and shows on the instant queue whenever.

We actually don't have any sort of cable or television reception, and are quite content with this.
    Anonymous

• We've had it for a while and LOVE it! I love being able to instantly download movies to the XBox, watch them on the computer and get them in the mail.
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 8:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2009