Have you found any?

If you are trying to get zhu zhu pets for your kids have you gotten any yet or are you still looking? I think they have been easier to find recently. My DH thinks it is because everyone who has been wanting one already has them so there are not as many people looking. We ended up getting two this week. We have heard of others finding them easily too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• My brother in law was able to score 2 of them at walmart..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 8:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We were in a Wal-Mart yesterday (an hour from home, not our usual haunt) and they had like 3 cases of them but they had them in a totally different part of the store, people had to line up for them. We could have gotten as many as 4 but have no iterest in them.
    Anonymous

• we got 2 of them ( one ofr each kid) at kmart a few weeks ago.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I bought a zhu zhu pet for my daughter before they became "the" thing. She'll be pleasantly surprised to find it under the tree.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2009