Did anyone NOT let their children see Santa this year?

Since the swine flu is out and about these days I decided that my children were going to skip santa this year. They are all 6 and under so most likely they'd be scared anyways lol. But just thinking about how many children sit on his lap and hold his hand and what not kinda made me pretty nervous. So I was wondering if anyone else didn't have their children see santa this year. We just went downtown and looked at all the lights and the decorations that they had to replace santa :)

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 8:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't do the Santa thing. I don't really see the point, but it's not because of the swine flu.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• it didn't cause me to pause at all. i mean, its not like i've quaranteened him inside the house, along with me, since the 'outbreak'. you have a life to live, places to go, things to get done..not to mention pre-k and my work. you take the simple precautions, and go. flu be damned!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We didn't "not" let them we just didn't go. But, then again, we never go see Santa. There was only one year and that was because they just happened to be doing Santa pictures at Wal-mart as we were checking out. So we ran over and got the kids pictures taken. They were 6, 5, 4 and 8 months. Now they are 9, 8, 7 and 3.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2009