Is this acceptable?

The tea party(Conservative) revolt is based on the fear of government taking over the private sector.

The progressives' revolt is based on the fear of the private (corporate) sector taking over the government.

The fusion of corporate economic power and the government is called fascism. We're there.

Friday

Asked by Friday at 8:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I answered your other question but anyway whats not acceptable to me is those basturds on the hill arent listening to us the American people..the majority is being ignored ...they (Obama.Reid.Pelosi) are going to shove through whatever the hell they want regardless..The tea party movement is also about taxation without representation ..the out of control spending..and so on..

I am seriously worried about our country now more then I have ever been in my lifetime thus far
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Marxist- In order to overcome the capitalism and the success of opportunity and private property the working class SEIU/ACORN must seize political power   and government control through social revolution (such as defined by Rules for Radicals)  and force global economy and collective ownership.

IMO, We are aprraoching this ^^

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• The only thing I disagree with is the word revolt. I don't think we have seen the revolt yet.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• DEJA VU.....LOL.
    Anonymous

• The revolt is yet to come. Who is the best armed?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Carpy, I am sure you are armed to the teeth and ready to go in your little Hummer.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

They were democratically elected, your recourse is to vote them out. Too bad most Americans are too stupid to VOTE! or get involved in anyway...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Wanted to ass, if you cant get a majority of Americans to VOTE once a year or so...you think you can ralley their mazy asses to revolt??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Ummm....where did you get your definition of the Tea Party?
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 11:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No I do not find this acceptable. I have known for a long time now our government has been guided and run by our private corporations. It is The United Corporations of American in my opinion.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2009