If you block a person, can she still reply to your questions?

There's a girl who's really starting to piss me off. She's ALWAYS saying shit about me on my posts and to other moms. This doesn't really bother me, but I don't have to hear it. Talk about me to other people, but don't stalk me on my posts.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Blocking a person only blocks them from your profile. They can still be in your groups, they can still see & reply to your posts, etc. It's just the profile - and that's not even 100% guaranteed. I had a problem like that at one time and I ended up deleting my profile - I let my good cm friends know what was going on, and I created a new profile and invited my same friends (or most of them) back, rejoined my groups, etc, and refrained from using my own pic for an avatar and kept my photos private or didn't put photos on at all. I do have one person that instead of blocking, I took all info about my kids, etc off my profile, no pics, and I check almost daily to make sure that person hasn't joined any of the few groups I'm in, and I check a groups members before joining or as soon as I join and leave if she's in it.
    Anonymous

• Just ignore her. There's nothing you can do about it. It's just the internet, stalking is kind of a strong word. It's not like she's showing up on your doorstep. Posting stuff like this attracts her. Focus on the answers that are there to help you and don't feed into negativity. It's just the internet.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What Stef said
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 9:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, I can.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Oh and believe me, I don't stalk anyone. I'm on here just like you. We must surf the same hours. Believe me, I have better things to do than to worry about you; however I frequent the Just For Fun section and I will answer your questions or others that you have happened to answer if I'm on.... there's only so many. You can't give others enough respect to thank them for their polite suggestions to your questions, yet, you expect me to avoid you? If you're not talking about me, I won't be surprised . . . you're not popular here as much as notorious!................................and certainly not in a good way. Maybe you should stop being so rude and awful . . . just a thought.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Anon 8:56--------that's really messed up that you had to go through all of that . .sheesh! I hope your stalker has lost the trail.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Children, it's Christmas! Can't everyone just play nicely with eachother! No throwing sand in the CM sandbox either!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 10:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• lol Someone is getting to her she was to block..
    Anonymous

• Wow, some people are taking this way too seriously, lol...
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Just ignore her. There's nothing you can do about it. It's just the internet, stalking is kind of a strong word. It's not like she's showing up on your doorstep. Posting stuff like this attracts her. Focus on the answers that are there to help you and don't feed into negativity. It's just the internet."

Steff...remember how we met, lol? God, I hated you at first,lol,but now I think you're awesome! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2009