Should I be worried I have had pain in my lower abdomin ever since I had my tubal ligation.

I had my tubal 3 years ago..ever since I have had pains some times just enough to be a nuissance others times to the point Im doubled over on the ground crying. I have called the doctor that did the presedure but he said nothing his secretaries just write me off. I dont go in cause theres no need for a woman with a tubal to go to a pregnancy clinic.And my primary care physician looks at me if Im crazy.If i can even get into see them.

Kandii.Cane

Asked by Kandii.Cane at 9:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• I had a tubal when I had my youngest son, 6 yrs ago. The only time I had pain similar to what you describe was when I had ovarian cysts. I would maybe try getting in to your dr, and instead of saying you have this pain and think it's related to your tubal, tell them you have this pain and you want to get it checked out. If they still won't see you or look at you like you're crazy, then I'd try to see another dr. I would get it checked out though, b/c I know my mom and several other women who had tubals and they never had problems either, except for like me with the ovarian cysts. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm going with the pp. I have my tubes tied and my pain was not from that but from ovarian cysts. I'm also getting checked for uterine cancer because my grandmother died from it. Pelvic pain does not neccecarily mean it is from your tubal. There's a lot of stuff down there.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009