HAD OUR 18 WEEK ULTRA SOUND TO FIND OUT THE SEX AND MEASUREMENTS

THE BABY WOULDNT TURN WE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT THE LITTLE ONE WOULDNT BUDGE...SO THE SEX IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE....IM SO DISAPPOINTED

franklynnsmom

Asked by franklynnsmom at 10:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can try calling around and see if there's a local community or technical college that does ultrasound tech training. If you find one, they may do a scan for free with a note from your doctor saying it's ok (and I don't see any reason that it wouldn't be ok). They need the practice, and you want to know, so it's a win-win situation. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Oh BOO HOO. I don't want to seem harsh but days gone by it was a surprise! I have had 4 children, and with the first, and second I did not want to know. Back in the day everyone brougt green and yellow to a baby shower so it would go either way. This is early in the road, you will have another sonogram and hopefully the baby will have turned. If not do a Winnie the Pooh theme good for any baby. Oh mama don't cry this is what I can tell you --- WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THAT BABY'S EYES, BOY OR GIRL, IT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD, IT WILL BE INSTANT LOVE!!! Hey mama good luck!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Been there! If you choose to look at it as the biggest best surprise then you won't be so disappointed. Just remember that ultrasounds can be wrong, and not only do you get to have a baby, but you get the anticipation of finding out if you are the new mama to a son or a daughter
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 10:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Its a girl... Shes being a lady lol Ladies always keep there legs crossed.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You can get them to give you another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I asked one and they charged me $20, and I got to find out. ASK YOUR DR. ABOUT IT.
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor if they can do another one in a few weeks. Otherwise save up about $100 and google "your area" 3d/4d ultrasounds and you can find a place locally that does them, and they give you like 20 mins and a cd and bunch of pictures!!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2009