please help

I have this weird small rash on my right wrist...its on the left corner side on the ball of my wrist...it doesnt itch its just appeared this morning...what could it be? it doesnt hurt or itch..its just very random

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• Try switching to an organic laundry soap if you aren't already using one...the chemicals in the regular detergents are from hell~! They give me headaches, skin rashes..some people ar just more sensitive than others...other than that idk what it could be, is there excema or psioriasis in your family?
    Anonymous

• Could just be a dry skin patch. My family gets those... it looks a little raised and irritated but doesn't itch or anything. My daughter has one on her hip right now.

Keep it covered, put some non-irritating lotion on it, or maybe something like Vaselene. If it doesn't bother you, turn black or smell bad then it's nothing serious :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If you wear a watch or bracelet on that wrist and had it in water or moist for a period of time that could cause it or it could just be dry skin.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Try breaking open a vitamin E capsule and applying it to your rash.
    Anonymous