stocking stuffers??

Now as a child my stocking were kinda slim. Maybe 1/2 full at the most. I even made my parents stockings when I babysat and filled theirs to the top to show them how they should be! LOL

Well I tend to always get way too much stuff that x-mas eve I am getting quite creative to shove it all in! LOL I think this yr I may have judged it right! LOL The 20mos old is the only one who won't have a full stocking. The 5 and 6 yr old may have too much!

So how full are your stocking and do you go over board like ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• always go overboard...this year is our first year in the house..and the room that has our tree is narrow...and as much stuff as we got, we are going to have to stack it along the wall and to the middle of the floor ....My bedroom is full of things that were in all of the extra closets because I had to hide the presents in there, because we ran out of room on the one side of the basement ! lol

I dont like unwrapping stocking stuffers on xmas eve, but this year we are because I think my 3 y.o and 1 y/o are going to get too tired to unwrap all of the other ones, plus them on xmas morning...just like last year, they both went to sleep after like an hour and a half..and we had to finish unwrapping that evening lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I've had to put a safety pin so things wouldn't pop out.

Anonymous

• I'd love to go overboard but I can't think of much for my kids. They both have Pixar Cars (out of the packaging) in theirs (I'm more addicted to them than they are! But they like them too) and BurgerKing gift cards (why not. LOL. It's something they'll use) a book (barely fit. Thin but too wide) and a candybar each. Just don't tell my mom about the BK or chocolate!!! There's still some dead space. Hmmm. I think my oldest deserves coal though. But he'd probably think it was cool and came from Thomas the Tank Engine... "Thomas left me a present!"
    MrsButterflyTat

Answer by MrsButterflyTat at 1:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2009