what are some free family traditions you do christmas day?

JenM1975

Asked by JenM1975 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• We all get together as a family. And we all at some point in time make it to my mom and dads. Even if we are not there at the same time. My parents always have some food to eat during breakfast and a dinner type meal. Sometimes we give gifts and sometimes we do not. We have a big family, and getting bigger all the time. We mostly are creative and try to make gifts. We love to play dominos mexican train tho' for the holidays.
    lilangelwolf

Answer by lilangelwolf at 11:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We open our presents and play with everything, and we watch all the Christmas movies that are on tv, and play board games (I think my kids bought me some new ones this year!), and we cook a big brunch (sausage, eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, etc). Then we just hang out through the day. If my mom sends McDonalds gift cards we take the kids there. If not, then we just hang out at home. Board games are our favorite activity though.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We open our presents, watch some movies on TV or DVD. A Christmas Story is a must to watch on Christmas day. Then we have dinner, visit and sometimes play games of some type. Then all just relax and chill out. Last year we had a white christmas so we went out in the snow and watched the dogs play and took pics.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Well our Christmas plans got cancelled bc of weather so we've already opened gifts, so that is out
    JenM1975

Answer by JenM1975 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2009