What do you really want for Christmas?

Feel free to post anon if you want.. If you could have anything in the world for Christmas...what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• i got something in the mail tonight which was on my list! My Couture perfume, which has been discontinued but can still be found on some websites. I got it in the mail from my sister :o)
    Another thing on my wishlist is an fm adaptor for my ipod. you attach it to the ipod and you can tune to a radio station w/ static and hear the music from the ipod on that station!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Enough money to buy a 2nd car, the rest of furniture we need for our home, brand new clothes for me and DH (DD has enough lol)
    In a perfect, selfish world, those are the material things I want.
    Anonymous

• I know I got most of the material things I wanted from my husand ( because I picked most of them out...and then i found the recipts of the restlol) ...ut I really would love for christmas day to just last...not forever, but for like a week lol...I love christmas sooo much , not just the presents but the feeling you get on christmas day...and the fact that everyone will be at my house celebrating...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• a marriage proposal... not going to happen.

sooo...

new mixer
    a bunch of yarn
    some books
    new sneakers
    fabric (for curtains)
    paint for the living room (we have PINK wallpaper!)
    canvas & some new brushes
    acoustic guitar (mine was stolen)

not going to get any of those things either... so, i'll settle for some peace and quiet.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Nothing materialistic.

Anonymous

• money!
    Anonymous

• Just to be able to move where I want..other than that I just want my son to be happy.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• A happy and healthy baby (I am due Jan 3rd), I just want to have a good experience having my first baby, and to finally meet my little girl!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• a car that wouldn't break down every week and that had some heat for my 4 year old child and me too!!! its sooo cold
    Anonymous

• Besides a car? A good, long roll in the hay. (Wasn't that tactful?) LMAO
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2009