To those of you who were complaining

about hearing about the East coast snow. I have been watching since yesterday about the upcoming snow to hit the midwest and west. So do you still think we're fragile and delicate and need your attention? Because I'm pretty sure the news is letting us in the other parts of the country know about your weather.

Are we still fragile and delicate? Or could it be that the news is just reporting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>well, the NEWS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks for the link to that other post...I hadn't seen it.
    I have lived on the east coast all my life - I'm a native of Maine transplanted in Virginia. I love snow!
    While people may be tired about hearing about snow storms to hit the east coast on national news, it isn't the only weather in the country being covered. I hear reports all the time about storms, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, and blizzards from all over different parts of the country and I am glad I do so I can pray for the safety of everyone in harms way.
    If you are tired of hearing it, switch the channel....lol.
    This is only my advice to anyone who is complaining of hearing about the weather here. Peace!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• The ones that said the east coast is fragile because of all the media coverage surrounding it are IDIOTS plain and simple.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Huh? I missed that. I am glad. LOL
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's just gotten a little old.
    Anonymous

• What? I don't even get the question.
    Anonymous

• lol we must of missed another post or something ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I must have missed it, but I would say its because... Who cares!?! We get bad weather a lot and I guarantee we're not on the news.
    Anonymous

• I live in the midwest and I'm sick of the "news". We go through this crappola (snow!) every year, sure they're predicting this will be historic but golly, get over it and let it happen!
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Really? I saw a little about it today and some last night (and we've had snow since late last night), but I haven't really seen much coverage on it. I still don't think it has been covered as much as the east coast. But maybe all these storms are being covered because the effects on travel. Who knows? Who cares? I don't.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2009